AIMPLAS is incorporated as an UNE member
AIMPLAS has joined UNE, the Spanish Association for Standardisation, as a member, which is made up of more than 500 members that represent the business fabric of Spain.
On the 6th November, the meeting was held to welcome the new 36 members:
- Corporate Members: ADINE, AEE, AEFA, AERCE, AIFIM, AMI, ANAGRUAL, ANDIGAS, ANFACA, AQUA ESPAÑA, ASFARES, AUTELSI, CONFEDEM, FELAB, FNP, UNEF, and UNESPA.
- Institution Associate Members: AIMPLAS, AMPIMEX, APGP, ASEPAU, ATECYR, CGCPDE, CICYTEX, COITT, ENAIRE, GBCe, ITI, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, and Universidad de León.
- Business Associate Members: EICON, JUUL LABS, QCG, UFD, and WALLBOX.
In this way, the technological centre shows its commitment for the quality of the products and services of the plastic materials sector. In addition, contributing to the development of the standardisation in response to the global challenges of organisations and society. Being a member has the following advantages:
- A large multisectoral network of contacts.
- Being part of the standardisation system. UNE is a partner of CEN, CENELEC, ETSI, ISO, and IEC.
- Receiving support from UNE communication actions.
- Participating in UNE decisions and having the option to contribute to their strategic lines.
- UNE members have the right to vote in the UNE General Assembly, and the possibility to participate in their governing bodies.
- Leading the work of the Technical Standardisation Committees (CTN).
- Associating its brand with UNE.