ONE. WEBSITE OWNER
This website belongs to the ASOCIACIÓN DE INVESTIGACIÓN DE MATERIALES PLÁSTICOS Y CONEXAS (hereinafter, AIMPLAS), holder of company tax (CIF) No. G46714853, with registered address for the purposes of compliance with Article 10 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, at Parque Tecnológico de Valencia. Calle Gustave Eiffel 4, Paterna 46980, Valencia.
Identification data of the Information Society Service Provider
- Entity: ASOCIACIÓN DE INVESTIGACIÓN DE MATERIALES PLÁSTICOS Y CONEXAS
- CIF/NIF: G46714853
- Adress: Calle Gustave Eiffel 4, CP 46980 Paterna (Valencia)
- Telephone: +34 961 366 040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.aimplas.es
- Registration data: Registered in the National Registry of Associations with No. 134,600; Registered in the Registry of Innovation and Technology Centers with No. 63.
TWO. OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE
AIMPLAS makes information (hereinafter, Content and/or Services) available to the members of the public (hereinafter, Users) who access www.aimplas.es (hereinafter, the Website), an informative website. The Content of the Website is provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the nature of the Website, modifications may be made to the Content of these terms and conditions and Users are therefore required to access these terms and conditions every time they access the Website, and should assume that the applicable terms and conditions are those in force at the time they access the Website.
THREE. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
Accessing the Website does not require prior registration. Nevertheless, to access certain Content on the Website, place orders and receive newsletters, Users must register by following the appropriate procedure.
All data entered by Users during the registration process must be exact, up to date and true.
FOUR. PROPER USE OF SERVICES
Any visitors to the Website shall be deemed to be Users and shall undertake to use the Services diligently, correctly and lawfully; the following examples are, in particular, strictly prohibited:
- Using the Services in a manner or for purposes that are contrary to the law, moral standards and generally accepted good manners, or public order.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access by any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the Services, unless authorized to do so by the owner of the corresponding rights or unless it is legally permitted to do so.
- Performing any act that may be considered an infringement of any of the intellectual or industrial property rights of AIMPLAS or of third parties.
- Using the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained via the Website to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages for multiple recipients, regardless of purpose, and selling or publicizing that information in any way.
Users shall be liable for any damages of any kind that AIMPLAS may suffer as a result of failure to comply with any of the above obligations and any others included in these general terms and conditions and/or those stipulated by law in relation to use of the Website.
All underage Users must use the Website with the consent of their parents or legal guardian, who shall be liable for any problems that may arise in purchases or in the use of the Services on the Website.
AIMPLAS shall, at all times, ensure compliance with the laws in force and shall be entitled, at its discretion, to interrupt the Service or block Users from using the Website if they are alleged to have committed any of the crimes or offences stipulated by the current Spanish penal code, or if any behaviour is observed that, in the opinion of AIMPLAS, constitutes an infraction of these general terms and conditions or may negatively affect the proper operations, image, credibility and/or prestige of AIMPLAS.
FIVE. RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
Users may contact AIMPLAS and interact through certain sections of the Website, either via the blog or by sharing sections on social media, provided that they follow these rules of behaviour:
- USER MAY NOT PRETEND TO BE ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION. Users who do so may be committing a crime or offence pursuant to the Spanish penal code and Spanish civil code.
- DISRESPECTFUL OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages containing threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may be offensive are not permitted. In this case, AIMPLAS reserves the right to remove any Content that infringes this condition and to take any appropriate legal action.
- Presenting, citing or recommending businesses or websites and, in general, carrying out any marketing or spamming activities IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This type of Content shall be deleted, together with the account that produced it, and the Spanish Data Protection Agency shall be notified.
SIX. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All Website Content, such as text, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, and any and all graphic design, source code and software are the exclusive property of AIMPLAS or of third parties, the rights to whose Content are lawfully held by AIMPLAS; said Content is therefore protected by Spanish and international law.
Use for commercial purposes and the distribution, modification, alteration and decompiling of any and all elements subject to industrial or intellectual property is strictly prohibited.
SEVEN. WAIVER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
AIMPLAS reserves the right to interrupt access to the Services at any time without prior notice for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, and due to power outages or any other justified cause.
AIMPLAS therefore does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or Services, and use of said Website or Services by Users is at their own risk; AIMPLAS shall not, in any case, be liable in this regard.
Furthermore, AIMPLAS shall not assume any liability deriving from the following examples:
- Use by Users of the materials available on the Website, whether prohibited or permitted, in infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Content on the Website or third-party websites.
- Any damage to Users caused by normal or abnormal operation of the tools for searching, organizing and locating Content and/or accessing Services and, in general, any errors or problems arising in the development or arrangement of the technical elements that make up the Service.
- The Content of Website pages that Users may access through links on the Website.
- Acts or omissions by third parties, regardless of whether said third parties are contractually linked to AIMPLAS.
Similarly, AIMPLAS shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may be due to viruses or other harmful elements in the Content that may affect IT systems and the documents and systems stored therein; AIMPLAS shall therefore not be liable in the event of any of the following cases:
- Errors or delays in accessing the Services by Users when entering their data in the corresponding forms, or any anomaly that may occur when these incidents are due to problems with the Internet connection, force majeure or any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the control of AIMPLAS.
- Faults or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions; therefore, AIMPLAS does not guarantee that the Website Services shall be continuously operative.
- Errors or damages caused to the Website by inefficient use of a Service or use in bad faith.
- Inoperability or problems with the email address provided by the User for sending requested information.
AIMPLAS undertakes to resolve any problems that may arise and to provide the User with all required support to find a rapid and satisfactory solution to the incident.
EIGHT. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
AIMPLAS does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages incurred for accessing the services or content of third-party websites via connections or links to those websites or due to their accuracy or reliability. The function of the links that appear on the AIMPLAS website is exclusively to inform Users of the existence of other sources of online information where they may access services other than those provided on the Website. AIMPLAS shall, under no circumstances, be liable for the result obtained through said links or for any consequences that may arise for Users who access said links. These third-party services are provided by the respective third parties and AIMPLAS cannot and does not control the lawfulness or quality of said services. Therefore, Users must take all precautions when evaluating and using the information and services in third-party content.
Installing hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites other than AIMPLAS that allow access to the AIMPLAS Website without the express consent of AIMPLAS is expressly prohibited. The existence of hyperlinks on websites that do not belong to the company shall under no circumstances imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where these hyperlinks are installed or their acceptance by AIMPLAS.
AIMPLAS undertakes to comply with its obligation regarding the secrecy of personal data and, for this purpose, has taken the necessary steps to prevent their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access while taking into account the state of the art at all times.
The forms that collect personal data shall inform the User of the purposes for which data are collected. Users shall be liable for the veracity of the data provided.
All Users may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, opposition and data portability by writing to AIMPLAS at the email address email@example.com. If you consider it appropriate, you may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
TEN. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish law shall be applicable in any matters regarding interpretation or litigation that may arise and, in the event of dispute, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain) and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.