Product and process improvement
Ayudamos a las empresas a aplicar mejoras mediante procesos ágiles de rápida implantación que generen resultados inmediatos.
¿Necesitas mejorar las propiedades de tus productos? ¿Quieres reducir los costes de producto? ¿Quieres optimizar los tiempos de tus procesos de producción? ¿Necesitas implementar tecnologías de industria 4.0 en tu empresa?
Our expertise and capacity for innovation are the best recipe for assisting you with product improvements and the optimization of transformation processes. These changes can represent important benefits for your company, in terms of raw materials and cost savings, and the reduction of times.
Our pilot plants allow us to collect real data on your processing parameters to ensure that your manufacturing plant works optimally on a large scale. We can help you without using large amounts of materials, thus preventing machine downtimes and limiting technical and economic risks.
We also advise you on enabling technologies to help you implement Industry 4.0 in your company.
- Set-up and optimization of production lines.
- Analysis of causes of failure.
- Reduction of product costs (formulations with low-cost mineral fillers, optimization of part design, replacement of additives, use of recycled materials).
- Improvement of product properties (mechanical and aesthetic properties and increased functionalities).
- Product weight reduction (redesign, foaming, change of material, reduction of thickness).
- Definition of process control plans.
- Implementation of Industry 4.0.
Reduction of manufacturing costs
We provide technical advice aimed at increasing the efficiency of the entire manufacturing process, reducing waste, saving time and eliminating stages that do not add value to the products. This methodology has already been applied in many plastic industry companies, achieving cost savings of up to 20%.
Our methodology is the result of nearly 30 years of experience in providing technical advice to companies about the plastic industry’s main production processes including extrusion, injection, compounding and composites.
The cost reduction process consists of two phases:
AIMPLAS can also guide companies in the implementation of Industry 4.0 enabling technologies to create more efficient processes.
In short, the aim is to apply these improvements swiftly to generate immediate results for companies.