ENAC ISO 17025
AIMPLAS has a test laboratory accredited by ENAC (No. 56/LE156) according to the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard and it is the Spanish centre with the highest number of accreditations for plastics.
The ENAC mark (Spanish National Accreditation Body) in test reports certifies that AIMPLAS is an accredited laboratory.
What is ENAC?
ENAC, the Spanish National Accreditation Body, is the only national body that can guarantee the technical competence of the organisations it accredits based on the policies and recommendations established by the European Union.
Accreditation is the formal recognition at international level that demonstrates capacities and generates trust in the way different bodies perform, including analysis and testing laboratories.
What advantages do accredited test reports offer your company?
- They generate trust and reliable results.
- Results can be compared.
- They provide support for decision-making.
- They grant a favourable position in case of litigation.
- They set your organisation apart and reinforce your corporate image.
- They promote product acceptance in new markets.
- They minimize risks and rejection.
Why is laboratory accreditation so important to AIMPLAS?
Accreditation ensures the adaptation of a Quality Management System which guarantees the following:
- Performance of analyses and tests by qualified staff.
- Control of measuring and test equipment.
- Systematic working procedures based on recognized standards or validated internal methods.
- Intercomparisons of test and analysis results at international level to ensure the validity of results.
ENAC accreditations are recognized in more than 90 countries as ENAC is a signatory to internationally established mutual recognition agreements between accreditation bodies throughout the world (www.ilac.org). These agreements include almost all EU countries, as well as the USA, Canada, Japan, China, and Australia.