Pilot Plant Testing and prototyping
AIMPLAS has more than 30 pilot plants for plastic processing, aimed at research, formulating new materials and improving existing processes.
The equipment in these plants can handle all plastic processing processes, including thermoplastics, thermosets and composites.
Processing and Prototyping Solutions
Thanks to our technological expertise, coupled with over 6,000 m2 of pilot plant facilities, we can offer solutions to the entire plastic sector value chain, in the shape of R&D&I, technological services and training:
- Formulation of new materials.
- Product design.
- Prototyping and production of pre-series.
- Set-up and optimisation of production lines.
- Control of machine parameters for process optimisation: time and cost reduction and productivity improvements.
- Improvement of process quality and analysis of causes of failure.
- Assistance with good manufacturing practices.
- Development of new processing technologies.
- Assistance with industrial scale-up.
- Waste recovery.
Our plant equipment covers all plastic transformation processes, including thermoplastics, thermosets, and composites
We have over 35 years of experience in the plastics sector, adding value to companies.
We are at your disposal to listen to you and provide a service that fits the needs of your company.