The recycling of plastic materials is a growing sector; however, this field undergoes continuous changes because of increasing environmental demands, such as quality aspects, required by processing companies and the final consumer.
The use of recycled material offers an excellent opportunity for the optimisation of product costs - but its use requires the validation to guarantee a correct functioning of its final application.
- Incorporation of recycling in plastic products
- Use of recycled material in contact with food
- Improvement of the product´s recyclability and the properties of recycled material (fluidity, transparency, brightness, impact, odour)
- Audit of the use of recycled materials
- Reduction and utilization of production cuts and shutdowns