To implement an eco‑innovative and integral bulky waste management system and demonstrate its effectiveness in different EU regions: Northern, Mediterranean, Eastern and South‑eastern areas in Europe.
URBANREC specific goals:
1. The logistics, implementing collection and reuse.
2. Separation and disassembling processes of bulky waste. Implementing advanced techniques such as fragmentation (3D cut).
3. To obtain high quality raw materials, i.e. metal, plastics, wood, textile, foams, etc.
4. Promoting innovative valorization routes for those which are considered more problematic.
5. Evaluation and assessment of current situation in the 4 selected areas and the definition of educational programs.
6. The obtained results will be employed as a bas e to finally propose recommendations for a draft European legislation on bulky waste management.
5 research centres and 16 companies
Do you want more information about URBANREC project?
Complete the following fields.
Would you like to talk?
Director of Projects