The work in our laboratories for plastic materials testing covers everything: from the characterisation of the raw materials to the analysis of the finished products that are destined to the different fields of the plastics industry.
Packaging: Shopping bags, packaging for cosmetics, packaging film, etc.
- Characterisation of shopping plastic bags.
- Characterisation of plastic bags for bin.
- Characterisation of suitability and quality criteria of plastic pumps for the use in the cosmetics industry.
PVC profiles, pipes/tubes and accessories, waterproofing sheets, tanks, septic tanks and purification plants, swimming pools, storage reservoirs, valves, shower trays and sanitary facilities.
Some examples for these types of testing are:
- CE marking: Thermoplastic tanks for the storage of heating fuel.
- Characterisation of thermosetting resins for the storage of liquid fuels.
- Analysis of thermoplastic tanks/storage reservoirs for the above-ground storage of chemical products.
- Characterisation of polypropylene pipes.
- Characterisation of PVC pipes.
- Polypropylene pipe for irrigation.
- CE marking of septic tanks according to EN 12566-1 and purification plants according to EN 12566-3.
- Polymer modified tar sheets.
- Flexible sheets for waterproofing.
- Certification of plastic and rubber sheets for roof waterproofing.
- Certification of geosynthetic barriers.
- Characterisation of Wood Plastic Composites (WPC).
Automotive sector: Components such as door panels, car roofs, dashboards, etc.
Furniture: garden furniture, street furniture, etc.
Agriculture: greenhouse film, irrigation pipes, etc.
Medicine: prosthesis, catheters, drainage tubes, etc.
Composites materials of the navigation, aviation and wind energy sectors.